Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post below are "affiliate links" from ShopStyle and RewardStyle. This means if you click on the link and/or purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Happy New Year! You need a new coffee mug, and that’s some of my business! My fellow visionaries have created some drinkware that is currently on my wishlist. The companies featured in this post are all businesses I discovered while building my Pinterest database. Even if you’re not a big coffee or tea drinker, these picks are perfect for celebrating Hot Tea Month and checking out new tea boutiques nationwide. Here are 9 (I will be adding more picks throughout 2016) mugs for Hot Tea Month:
1. [Jubbly Jam Gifts] Black Girl Magic Melanin Ebony Mug
2. [Tees in the Trap] Get Her Own Money Mug
3. [Kinky Chicks Apparel] Black Girl Nutrition Facts Natural Hair Mug
4. [Mahogany Cheers] Black & Sexy Mug
5. [Effie’s Paper] Black Girl Magic Travel Mug
Need coasters and trays? Khristian A. Howell has a lovely selection you need to check out!
6. [Effie’s Paper] Boy Bye Coffee Mug
7. [Effie’s Paper] What Would Olivia Pope Do? Travel Mug
8. [Effie’s Paper] What Would Mary Jane Do? Travel Mug
9. [iQStudio] African Woman Unique Coffee Mug
10. [AkiliKabibe] No Longer Living the Lye Red Ceramic Coffee Mug
11.[iQStudio] African Queen Unique Coffee Mug
12. [Cheriss & Company] All About Business Mug
To reiterate, throughout 2016, I am making a conscious effort to patronize, promote and support black-owned businesses worldwide. If you would like to add a product to this post, please email me at lakish at blaqvixenbeauty dot com. Please note, emails promoting internet marketing proposals or spam will be blacklisted upon receipt. Serious feedback only, please. Thank you for helping me help our communities!