Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post below are "affiliate links" from ShopStyle and RewardStyle. This means if you click on the link and/or purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Did you catch Marjorie and Lori Harvey on The Steve Harvey Show today? I just happened to catch the latest episode while getting my gel nails filled. The mom-daughter duo embarked on a 21-day fitness transformation with another mother-daughter team: Ellen and Lana Ector of Gymnastics Fitness.
Marjorie opted for a Gucci Resort 2016 Chantilly-Lace Embroidered Dress to showcase her enviable bod as well as an equally splendid beatdown by makeup artist Courtney Gower. The details as follows:
Marjorie Harvey by Courtney Gower: Koh Gen Do, Kevyn Aucoin, YSL Beauty, Make Up For Ever, Inglot, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Tom Ford, Ardell Lashes, MAC Cosmetics, Dior Beauty, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Bobbi Brown, Scandinavia, and REGEN THE BODY
- Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation, $62
- Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, $48 (Gower mixes 6 & 11 for Mrs. Harvey’s highlight)
- Yves Saint Laurent Souffle D’Eclat’ Finishing Veil, $60
- Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray, $39
- Make Up For Ever Artist Shadows, $21
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel, $14
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Pencil Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer, $25
- Tom Ford Extreme Mascara in Raven, $45
- Ardell Glamour Wispies Black Lashes (customized)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Waterproof Brow Color, $18
- MAC Fluidline Brow Gel, $16.50
- MAC Lip Pencil in Spice, $16.50
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Warm Sable, $52
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Pearl, $30
- REGEN THE BODY B!ing Me Baby! Body Bronzer, $25 (black-owned)
Is Mrs. Harvey’s beat a must try for you?